Oil-free Elta MD UV Clear sunscreen calms and protects sensitive skin types prone to acne breakouts, rosacea, and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid. In other words, these ingredients promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Because it is lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Furthermore, choose from tinted and non-tinted formulas for every day use.
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays.
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin. Further more, it restores suppleness.
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture. Additionally, hyaluronic acid improves skin feel and restores suppleness.
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging.
Elta MD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), then risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun decrease.
- Before sun exposure, apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures. For instance:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician